Street Curling for Communities & Municipalities
Family-friendly recreation for all ages and abilities
Features and Benefits
- Perfect for all ages and athletic abilities
- Easy to set up and dismantle
- Attraction can be used both Indoors and Outdoors
- Tournament (Bonspiel) Design & Models
- Community Leagues & Tournaments
- Custom Scoreboards, Scorecards & Signage
- House Rules & How to Play
- Every other Curling need you can think of!
I kept sneaking away to play on the Street Curling Pro rink, it was definitely the hit of the conference.
Street Curling is the most advanced replica curling system we have utilized yet - and we love it!
Working with Rock Solid Productions has been an absolute pleasure and a breeze! They made customization easy & shipping easy, and are all around great people to work with. We look forward to using their rinks in all of our future builds.
The Street Curling Pro Rink is the newest and most realistic synthetic iceless curling surface yet! The realistic curling experience keeps guests playing longer and returning for more action.
- Realistic product allows attendees to truly experience the sport
- Stones can be customized to showcase community branding
- Standard synthetic ice rink size of 10m (33’) long x 2.m (6’; 7”) wide can be shortened to provide an engaging attraction that can fit in small locations
- Built for outdoor and indoor play, delivering an exciting event experience in sun, rain or even snow!
The Street Curling Classic Rink engages visitors with the Olympic sport of Curling, encouraging friends to try the sport together. Guests can imagine themselves winning an Olympic gold medal while they try curling on synthetic ice at your family entertainment center.
- Classic Rinks are completely brandable with synthetic ice and stone branding options
- Classic stones provide guests with an authentic curling experience on synthetic ice (and a great photo op!)
- Classic rinks come with 4 stones (2 of each color) with additional stones available if desired
- Can be set up in minutes to get guests playing in no time and quick tear-down time allows for seamless event management
Frequently Asked Questions
The panels are self-lubricating, meaning no messy lubricants are needed. Street Curling rinks require no additional maintenance other than a clean surface. Debris would impede the path of the stones which would decrease accuracy. Just like any floor, a simple sweep and spot clean is all that is needed!
A Street Curling Pro Rink can be set up by two people in about an hour. The only tools required are a hammer, chisel, and a hex key. A Street Curling Classic Rink can be set up by two people in approximately 20 minutes.
Street Curling rink kits include everything needed to play a game. Additional options are available including custom scoreboards, signage for how to play, scorecards, stone retrievers, and mats to place at the end of the rinks.
Of course! Street Curling rinks can be used in all temperatures and weather conditions. Street Curling rinks are perfect for every location from the snowy north to the sunny south. Street Curling rinks are UV protected and will not fade.
You only need a few feet of space on the throwing end(s) of a Street Curling rink and enough room on one side of the rink to retrieve stones. Space is only needed on one side of the rink, allowing the rink to be pushed up against a wall if required. We recommend a minimum of 4 feet on the throwing end(s) and 2 feet on the side(s).v