Family Entertainment Centers
An innovative FEC attraction with the tools to ensure operator success.
Curling is one of the fastest-growing Olympic sports.
It engages audiences across the world and inspires average joes and NFL stars to try the sport. Street Curling allows you to take advantage of all the high-profile interest without having to deal with the maintenance costs of real ice.
Bring the latest in family entertainment center trends to your FEC location to continue to provide your audiences with innovative and engaging offerings. Whether it be a friendly game between family members or a competitive match among friends, Street Curling provides visitors with the unique opportunity to experience the thrill of the Olympic sport of curling.
Street Curling uses synthetic ice rinks to deliver a crowd-pleasing iceless curling experience. View some Street Curling testimonials made by successful FEC operators or check out some frequently asked questions. Ready to get started? Contact us to learn more about the newest must-have family entertainment center equipment.
Features and Benefits
- Professional On-Site Instruction
- Consulting for Successful FEC Events & Promotions
- Branding options including Rink Design and Custom Stones
- Attraction can be used both Indoors and Outdoors
- Tournament (Bonspiel) Design & Models
- Custom Scoreboards, Scorecards, & Signage
- House Rules & How to Play
- Appearances by Curling Champions
- Every other Curling need you can think of!
Featured FEC Projects
“I kept sneaking away to play on the Street Curling rink, it was definitely the hit of the conference.”
“Street Curling is the most advanced replica curling system we have utilized yet - and we love it!"
The Street Curling Pro Rink is the newest and most realistic synthetic ice curling surface yet! The realistic curling experience keeps guests playing longer and returning for more action.
- Street Curling’s synthetic ice replicates curl, encouraging friendly competition and increased playtime
- Self-lubricating synthetic ice surface allows stones to glide effortlessly with little to no maintenance needed
- Stones can be customized to showcase your family entertainment center’s branding
- Standard rink size of 10m (33') long x 2.m (6' 7") wide can be shortened to provide an engaging attraction that can fit in small locations. Ideal for replacing unused bowling lanes
- Built for outdoor and indoor play, creating a year-round attraction that delivers a good time in sun, rain or even snow!
The Street Curling Classic Rink engages visitors with the Olympic sport of Curling, encouraging friends to try the sport together. Guests can imagine themselves winning an Olympic gold medal while they try curling on synthetic ice at your family entertainment center.
- Classic Rinks are completely brandable. You can customize the color of the rings and stone handles to match your family entertainment center’s design. You can even add your logo to the synthetic ice!
- Standard rink dimensions of 8.53m (28') x 2.13m (7') can be customized to be made shorter in length for small spaces or longer to create rings at both ends of the rink.
- Classic rinks come with 4 stones (2 of each color) with additional stones available if desired
Frequently Asked Questions
Street Curling rink kits include everything needed to play a game. Additional options are available including custom scoreboards, signage for how to play, scorecards, rock retrievers, and mats to place at the end of the rinks.
Talk to your Street Curling Rep to discuss methods of how you can pay off your rink in just 7-9 weeks!
A Street Curling Pro Rink can be set up by two people in about an hour. The only tools required are a hammer, chisel, and a hex key. A Street Curling Classic Rink can be set up by two people in approximately 20 minutes.
The panels are self-lubricating, meaning no messy lubricants are needed. Street Curling rinks require no additional maintenance other than a clean surface. Debris would impede the path of the rocks which would decrease accuracy. Just like any floor, a simple sweep and spot clean is all that is needed!
You only need a few feet of space on the throwing end(s) of a Street Curling rink and enough room on one side of the rink to retrieve stones. Space is only needed on one side of the rink, allowing the rink to be pushed up against a wall if required. We recommend a minimum of 4 feet on the throwing end(s) and 2 feet on the side(s).
Of course! Street Curling rinks can be used in all temperatures and weather conditions. Street Curling rinks are perfect for every location from the snowy north to the sunny south. Street Curling rinks are UV protected and will not fade.
Ready to #CurlAnywhere and deliver your guests a unique experience?
Contact us to order your Street Curling rink or to find out more about our artificial ice curling attractions.