Synthetic Ice Rentals & Events
Make your next event memorable with our turn-key synthetic ice curling solutions
Street Curling is an engaging attraction that excites guests of all ages and abilities. Take your event to the next level and wow your guests with an activity that will keep them engaged and socializing.
Let’s lay the scene: your guests arrive, they’re excited for your event, ready to mingle and party. They walk in and are stopped in their tracks by the Olympic sport they’ve always wanted to try. Or better yet, you advertise your Street Curling rink ahead of time and people line up to get in to give it a try. Street Curling ensures your guests will be snapping and sharing photos and videos of the unforgettable event you hosted.
Planning a winter-themed festival or looking for winter event ideas? Street Curling provides all the fun of the Olympic sport of curling without requiring any of the overhead required for freezing and cleaning ice. Forget about skating on a basic synthetic ice rental, Street Curling turns heads, engages guests, and creates unique and engaging events for all. Elevate your next corporate party, winter carnival, or festival with Street Curling.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to set up and dismantle
- Can be used for both indoor and outdoor events
- More unique than standard synthetic skating rink rental
- Tournament (Bonspiel) Design & Models
- Custom Scoreboards, Scorecards, & Signage
- House Rules & How to Play
- Appearances by Curling Champions
- Every other Curling need you can think of!
We always trust Street Curling to provide a truly unique experience that engages fans with the Blue Jays brand. The sight of a curling rink at a baseball stadium stops people in their tracks, with fans of all ages lining up to give it a try.
I kept sneaking away to play on the Street Curling Pro rink, it was definitely the hit of the conference.
Street Curling is the most advanced replica curling system we have utilized yet - and we love it!
The Street Curling Pro Rink is the newest and most realistic synthetic iceless curling surface yet! The realistic curling experience will engage your guests and encourage friendly competition at your next event.
- Realistic product allows attendees to truly experience the sport
- Stones can be customized to showcase branding
- Standard synthetic ice rink size of 10m (33') long x 2.m (6' 7") wide can be shortened to provide an engaging attraction that can fit in small locations
- Built for outdoor and indoor play, delivering an exciting event experience in sun, rain or even snow!
The Street Curling Classic Rink lets event attendees experience the fun of the Olympic sport of Curling. A Street Curling synthetic ice rental allows guests to imagine themselves winning an Olympic gold medal while they enjoy curling with coworkers, family, and friends.
- Classic Rinks are completely brandable with your logo on the synthetic ice and stone branding options
- Classic stones provide guests with an authentic curling experience on synthetic ice (and a great photo op!), perfect for all events especially ones with winter wonderland themed entertainment
- Classic rinks come with 4 stones (2 of each color) with addition stones available if desired
- Can be set up in minutes to get guests playing in no time
- Quick tear down allows for seamless event management
Frequently Asked Questions
They should! It is essentially what curling is all about. If the stones aren’t curling then you’re basically playing shuffleboard. Our new Street Curling™ rinks provide a realistic curling experience with stones curling around other stones just like the real thing!
The only way to get a true curling experience is to throw a stone that looks like the real thing. Our Street Curling™ stones look authentic and are shaped like the real thing, just scaled down proportionately for a more enjoyable playing experience.
With one foot on the ice use a small backswing and release the stone as it touches the ice in the forward motion. Make sure the stone is touching the ice upon release and do not throw or drop the stone from above the ice.
After all stones have been delivered, the team with the stone closest to the center of the rings scores one point for every stone closer to the center than their opponents closest stone.