Street Curling for Recreation, Leisure & Hospitality
An ideal attraction for high end hotels, resorts, cruises, sports bars, and campgrounds.
Features and Benefits
- Professional On-Site Instruction
- Low Maintenance with Long Lifespan
- Consulting for Successful FEC Events & Promotions
- Branding options including Rink Design and Custom Stones
- Attraction can be used both Indoors and Outdoors
- Tournament (Bonspiel) Design & Models
- Custom Scoreboards, Scorecards, & Signage
- House Rules & How to Play
- Appearances by Curling Champions
- Every other Curling need you can think of
I kept sneaking away to play on the Street Curling rink, it was definitely the hit of the conference.
Street Curling is the most advanced replica curling system we have utilized yet - and we love it!
We always trust Street Curling to provide a truly unique experience that engages fans with the Blue Jays brand. The sight of a curling rink at a baseball stadium stops people in their tracks, with fans of all ages lining up to give it a try.
The Street Curling Pro Rink is the newest and most realistic synthetic iceless curling surface yet! The realistic curling experience keeps guests playing longer and returning for more action.
- Street Curling’s synthetic ice replicates curl, encouraging friendly competition and increased playtime
- Self-lubricating surface allows stones to glide effortlessly with little to no maintenance needed
- Stones can be customized to showcase your family entertainment center’s branding
- Standard rink size of 10m (33') long x 2.m (6' 7") wide can be shortened to provide an engaging attraction that can fit in small locations
- Built for outdoor and indoor play, creating a year-round attraction that delivers a good time in sun, rain or even snow!
The Street Curling Classic Rink engages visitors with the Olympic sport of Curling, encouraging friends to try the sport together. Guests can imagine themselves winning an Olympic gold medal while they try curling on synthetic ice at your family entertainment center.
- Classic Rinks are completely brandable. You can customize the color of the rings and stone handles to match your family entertainment center’s design. You can even add your logo to the synthetic ice!
- Standard rink dimensions of 8.53m (28') x 2.13m (7') can be customized to be made shorter in length for small spaces or longer to create rings at both ends of the rink.
- Classic rinks come with 4 stones (2 of each color) with additional stones available if desired
Frequently Asked Questions
Of course! Street Curling rinks can be used in all temperatures and weather conditions. Street Curling rinks are perfect for every location from the snowy north to the sunny south. Street Curling rinks are UV protected and will not fade.
The panels are self-lubricating, meaning no messy lubricants are needed. Street Curling rinks require no additional maintenance other than a clean surface. Debris would impede the path of the rocks which would decrease accuracy. Just like any floor, a simple sweep and spot clean is all that is needed!
A Street Curling Pro Rink can be set up by two people in about an hour. The only tools required are a hammer, chisel, and a hex key. A Street Curling Classic Rink can be set up by two people in approximately 20 minutes.
You only need a few feet of space on the throwing end(s) of a Street Curling rink and enough room on one side of the rink to retrieve stones. Space is only needed on one side of the rink, allowing the rink to be pushed up against a wall if required. We recommend a minimum of 4 feet on the throwing end(s) and 2 feet on the side(s).
Street Curling rink kits include everything needed to play a game. Additional options are available including custom scoreboards, signage for how to play, scorecards, rock retrievers, and mats to place at the end of the rinks.
Purchasing a Street Curling Rink is just the first step! Your rep will work with you to develop a full business plan on how to operate and manage the rink, including suggestions on what to charge and how to organize Bonspiels (tournaments in Curling lingo)!